<%NUMBERING1%>.<%NUMBERING2%>.<%NUMBERING3%> PRTG Manual: Setup
In the setup settings of the PRTG web interface, you can define almost all system settings for PRTG. However, some of the machine-oriented settings are defined using two Windows administration tools (see Others section below).
In the main menu, click on Setup to show the available options.
Setup Overview Page
- System Administration—User Interface
- System Administration—Monitoring
- System Administration—Notification Delivery
- System Administration—Core & Probes
- System Administration—Cluster
- System Administration—User Accounts
- System Administration—User Groups
- System Administration—Administrative Tools
- PRTG Status—System Status
- PRTG Status—Auto-Update
- PRTG Status—Cluster Status
- PRTG Status—Activation Status
Optional Downloads and Add-Ons
- Downloads—Client App for Windows (Enterprise Console)
- Downloads—Client Apps for Mobile Devices
- Downloads—Remote Probe Installer
- Desktop Notifications
There are some settings that you have to make in the System Administration Tool, running as Windows application. For more details, please see sections PRTG Administrator on Core Server System and PRTG Administrator on Remote Probe System.
Other Ajax Web Interface Sections
Keywords: Configure,Configure System